Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PUPPY CHOW!

Today is a big day. I leave for spring break in about six hours. But bigger than that, my parents sent me a package. And it contained Puppy Chow! I received this package about 45 minutes ago; it is now half gone. Andrea helped a tad bit, but it's safe to say I will not need a real lunch or dinner. I'm sooo happy right now. I took a midterm this morning, feel pretty good about it, got my package and now leave in 6 hours to see more places I've only dreamed about. Athens, Rome, and Santorini.

Quick update on everything before I leave and come back to write about more amazing things -
Sat - We went to Greenwich, stood on the Prime Meridian, and toured the town for a bit. That night we went to a really cool place called the Rooftop Gardens; it's a really posh place that Ari, a boy our trip, had booked a few tables at for his birthday. We went at like 9 and got in, and then discovered it was not a cheap place. This should have been assumed because this place is frequented by celebs. I had a wonderful night though, thoroughly enjoyed the venue.

Sunday - We went to a football game! It was Fulham vs. Birmingham and Fulham won! It was a really cool stadium and we want to go back. I ate a footlong hotdog and it was in a baguette, so yummy.

Monday - we went to see Billy Elliot! It was amazing! I now completely understand how the 12 year old boy(s) won the Tony when it first opened. The dancing sequences were mind blowing, the music was good, but the dancing made the show.

Tuesday - was full of packing and preparing. And I caught up on one tree hill and brothers and sisters, and watched Bridget Jones' Diary.

AND now I leave! dun dun dunnnnnnn.
Can't wait to show you pictures and tell you stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment