Saturday, January 2, 2010

que sera sera

As many of you know my moto for the last few weeks has been based off my favorite doris day song, "que sera sera." (sorry I can't figure out how to get the accent over the e) So as my days in the U.S. dwindle down to four I find my emotions are no longer as mixed as they once were. I attribute this to having already said goodbye to Bennett. As sad of a goodbye as it was, the fact that it is over now allows me no longer dwell on the event and truly realize that I am leaving for four months. I haven't started packing though, which I should probably get on, but i find the task daunting. I'm trying to see as many people as possible before I head out but at the same time telling myself four months isn't long at all and with skype it'll be almost like i never left... hopeful thinking? We shall see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment